To profitably maximise the distribution, activation, and sales of the WG&S portfolio through the allocated business partners.
- Develop strategy for the delivery of business 5yp KPI’s within customer base
- Protect and grow the position of all WG&S brands within the Australian market via the use of our channel partners by building effective, robust and collaborative relationships with them
- Maximise promotional programs and measure compliance using both internal and external field teams
- Collaborate with wholesale partners to agree realistic forecasts, ensuring adequate stock cover is in plac that Deliver the KPI’s for Wholesale, On Trade & third party partners
- Ensure the company pricing vision is adopted across channel partners
- Establish a personal profile within the customer base building a network of contacts which supports the achievement of the WG&S business strategy.
- Plan and conduct meeting and review cycle and facilitate top-to-top meetings managing the trading relationships with all partners
- Management of sales, profit, customer discounts and promotional planning and reporting
- Continue to drive and embed Route to Consumer fundamentals (Right Place/Right Job/Right Skill/Efficiently/Sustainably)
- Develop high performing team by leading the channel by coaching direct reports to deliver KPI’s within the channel
Our Ideal Candidate
- Experience and extensive understanding of all channels of the AU liquor industry: Route to Market, Field Sales and National Customers
- An experienced sale professional, with a high level of commercial experience understanding all P&L responsibilities
- Commercially focused, with analytical & strong problem solving skills; with the ability to identify and optimise commercial opportunities
- Effective budget management skills, with high executional standards and attention to detail
- Ability to be adaptable and manage a demanding workload with a wide portfolio of accounts, prioritising effectively
- Creative with an entrepreneurial spirit; to be someone who can effect positive change
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement.
- Private Health insurance
- Attractive Superannuation Contributions
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Private Life Assurance and Total Permanent Disability cover
- Product allowance so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands with your family and friends.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim funding each year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
William Grant & Sons