Do you have a passion for whisky? We are looking for a dynamic, entrepreneurial individual to lead the development and delivery of our marketing programmes and deliver ambitious brand growth!
You will work closely with the local Commercial and Marketing teams as well as Global Brand Teams and external agencies, leveraging on our Insights data to identify opportunities and deliver equity and sales growth.
- Be the champion in the development and implementation of strategy for growth and develop effective local market brand plans to drive local engagement and positively impact consumer attitudes / behaviours.
- Deliver market analysis and concept development for assigned brands and the identification of stabilised / growth markets for the designated brand supporting the delivery of brand plans across both.
- Work with key internal and external stakeholders to deliver holistic consumer and shopper campaigns that generate brand commercial success
- Monitor and evaluate competitor activity, making key recommendations that keep our brands distinctive and on its planned growth trajectory.
- Adopt QPR, KPIs setting and M&E process to ensure effectiveness and efficiency of given marketing budget
- Manage spend within the A&P budgets, expenses, and invoices for all activities to ensure accurate, up to date records.
- Ensure zero compliance breaches and follow global compliance & anti-corruption regulation
You will need to have proven experience in growing brands, preferably in the luxury space. This is a sole contributor role, and you will need to be comfortable operating independently while also working closely with functional and cross-functional teams.
- 5-8 years Brand/consumer marketing experience.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills; able to inspire, engage, influence, motivate key stakeholders
- Strong business acumen with strategic, analytical, and planning skills
- Strong Marketing expertise with intricate knowledge of Taiwan consumers and culture
- English and Mandarin fluency, both written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Strong project management skills; diverse and agile to work with multi-functional team
- Able to work under pressure, also demonstrating a practical problem solving and process improvement mindset and skill.
- Wine / spirits / luxury Industry experience advantageous.
- Digital & RM experience is a plus
We ask that all candidates demonstrate behaviours in line with our diversity and inclusion aim, which is to create and promote a diverse and inclusive culture at WG&S where ideas, differences and views are respected and where all employees are encouraged to create their own personal legacy.
- 我們提供具有競爭力的薪水和福利，旨在促進員工的財務狀況, 包括獎金計劃。
William Grant & Sons：才俊施展抱負的家園。
William Grant & Sons 立志做為發展且實現理想抱負的家園，每位同仁擁有各自的特質、技能、經驗和視角，我們無不珍視。多元與包容是William Grant & Sons經營與管理的重要原則。秉持公司目標及理念，力求創造良好的工作環境，讓同仁盡其所能，全心投入工作。
多元與包容是 William Grant & Sons 經營與管理的一項重要原則，秉承的是公司的目標和理念。我們力求招聘不拘一格，廣攬人才。如果您對應徵事宜有何疑問或者需要幫助，我們十分歡迎您來函來電。所以敬請與我們 email@example.com 的人事部門聯繫。
William Grant & Sons