Manages selected off and on-premises customers to build the William Grant & Sons portfolio in order to gain new listings, improved positioning and off location display opportunities. A business and brand builder focusing on the key customers across all channels, striving to add value and form strong and enduring business relationships within your geographic network.
- Deliver sales and profit targets for the territory within budget, executing pricing strategies.
- Build and enhance the WG&S portfolio through Distribution, Activation & Visibility.
- Negotiate additional promotions & displays at a store level to increase share of space and visibility of WG&S brands.
- Manage a set call cycle effectively to maximise productivity. This call cycle will cover key customers locally and regionally and recorded and maintained via the company’s’ Customer Relation Management system.
- Completes and submits all reporting, expenses, Customer Relations Management and admin requirements within deadlines.
- Compile a monthly report detailing achievements, market intelligence, challenges and work plan, sharing achievements with the broader business including photos, best practice etc. via monthly reports.
- Manages trade/brand spend and operating costs in line with budget and operational guidelines.
- Provides tailored proposals/recommendations to drive new opportunities for customers and the portfolio.
- Activates and analyses promotion/activation activity and shares information/learning’s across the business, proactively reporting on competitor activity and market intelligence.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Proven track record of achievement within a sales capacity, ideally within the beverage alcohol sector
- Ability to do extensive travel across the state with 1 week per quarter away on business
- Strong negotiation, communication and partnering capability
- Proficient IT capability (Excel/PowerPoint/Word/Customer Relations Management systems)
- Highly literate and numerate
- Strong capability in presentation/influencing skills (written and verbal)
- Strong relationship building skills
- Customer Relations Management system Experience
- Drivers Licence is mandatory
- Current RSA in local State or Territory
- A confident and motivated self-starter
- Resilient and reliable
- Organised – a planner as well as an implementer
- A Team Player
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement.
- Private Health insurance
- Attractive Superannuation Contributions
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Private Life Assurance and Total Permanent Disability cover
- Product allowance so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands with your family and friends.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim funding each year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
William Grant & Sons