Develop and support WG&S ETL applications in line with business requirements to provide the company with the delivery of accurate and timely business information
- Deliver technical solutions to meet existing integration requirements with consideration towards future growth and consolidation of global information
- Adhere to industry best practice and development principles to deliver efficient integration of data
- Create and maintain technical documentation to reflect coding standards and business logic applied to ETL routines and batch schedules
- Assist business in testing with scenarios, test data and potential cross impacts and awareness of global data sets
- Deliver and support batch processes to extract, transform, and load required business data from multiple sources, ensuring compliance to overall design whilst meeting business requirements for data accuracy
- Work with and support application developers in design of data requirements with consideration towards existing data models and transfer routines
- Contribute towards overall integration strategy, evaluating and driving potentially new integration tools, working with vendors to assess their recommendations and offerings
Our Ideal Candidate
- Proven technical experience of ETL development in a varied data source environment
- Comprehensive hands-on experience of ERP integration in a global organisation
- Advanced skills in technologies such as MS SQL Server and MS SSIS
- Awareness of other integration platform tools such as Boomi
- Strong attention to detail, delivering documented designs and scheduling of data transfer routines
- Track record of delivering business benefit from ETL solutions
- Microsoft MCSA/MSCE certified
- Specialised experience of delivering and transforming business data in a manufacturing or international business
- Experience in the concept and build of ETL to provide aligned and consolidated information to a global user base
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare and Doctor@Hand (remote GP service).
- Our employees can join a defined contribution pension plan. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of salary, the company contributes 8% or 10% depending on the employee contribution. Employee contributions can be made through salary sacrifice.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of eight times your annual basic salary.
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want to make sure that all applicants are treated equally. To support this we will anonymise all applications during the screening stage. Details such as name, dates and educational establishments will only be visible to the recruitment team and hiring leader once an applicant is invited to interview, these details are hidden during the screening stage. To be able to anonymise applications they all need to be in the same format. You can upload a CV but we would also ask you to complete an application form – your CV will not be visible during screening. We hope you agree that this is good use of your time to help ensure a fair recruitment process.
William Grant & Sons