An exciting opportunity has arisen for an e-Commerce & Digital Customer Marketing Manager within the UK Team. This role will deliver minimum execution standards across Grocery e-Commerce platforms to drive conversion. To understand and influence the digital path to purchase across key accounts driving conversion into our brands, with impactful and tailored executions and presence. Working alongside customer marketing and brand marketing colleagues to ensure all planned spend is optimised and aligned with brand and customer plans.
- Lead paid media plan, implementation, and evaluation across Grocery platforms
- Produce & analyse customer and market level scorecards, identify, publish, and follow up on actions to drive compliance and performance metrics
- Lead digital relationships with the Grocers, influencing key trade customers to test and develop best practise digital principals.
- Work with data providers, agencies, and key internal stakeholders to measure and optimise all content on the grocery platforms
- Maintain the integrity of data and content platforms
- Work with brand marketing teams to ensure that e-Commerce and customer digital marketing is integrated into planning cycles
- Evaluate pre / during / post campaign analysis into an M&E process
- Work alongside the UK and Global e-Commerce teams to drive a share overtrade online vs in store
- Work cross-functionally to co-ordinate digital activations that amplify the delivery of brand activations across all channels of trade aligning top of funnel campaigns to lower funnel conversion tactics.
- Be an integral part of the UK e-Commerce team, delivering progress against our strategy through project work that will inform WG&S UK ways of working
Our Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have prior e-Commerce experience in a similar performance marketing role and be ‘digitally native’ demonstrating experience and understanding of ecommerce and digital execution. They will have two years demonstrated experience of working with e-Commerce platforms as well as understanding of emerging platforms and technologies. A demonstrated understanding and experience of using platforms such as Profitero and Brandbank is preferable.
The candidate will have a passion for, and demonstrated capability of, delivering minimum execution standards on eCommerce platforms and understand brand building within the digital environment. Commercial awareness and analytical capability are expected in this role as the candidate will be able to make sound decisions based on commercial as well as brand KPIs, and will have a proven track record of operating in a profit responsible environment.
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare and Doctor@Hand (remote GP service).
- Our employees can join a defined contribution pension plan. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of salary, the company contributes 8% or 10% depending on the employee contribution. Employee contributions can be made through salary sacrifice.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of eight times your annual basic salary.
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
William Grant & Sons