William Grant & Sons have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join the Wet Goods Team. The role is to support the Operational functions by co-ordinating full container loads (FCL) and loose container loads (LCL) processes in order to meet daily targets and customer service. To prepare HMRC documentation in order for goods to be despatched and movement of goods to be compliant.
- Ensure tasks within Admin function are compliant with Health & Safety, Environmental and Customs & Excise legislation in order to maintain compliance with all regulatory bodies
- Ensure housekeeping and that safe working practises and quality procedures are adhered to in line with ISO 9001 BRC, environmental & HMRC requirements for compliance.
- Produce relevant transport documentation and implement best practise processes and procedures within Admin function, specifically DLL, FCL and LCL processes and HMRC documentation, in order to maximise team effectiveness and flexibility, ensuring a strong interface with key internal & external stakeholders.
- Deputise for wet goods coordinator in their absence and attend any relevant team meetings, lead and participate in CI activities and projects.
- Support the deployment of team members within the function in order to deliver results in line with the Wet goods strategy and to meet internal/external stakeholders requirements. This includes supporting wet goods team with pick audits, change requests, return of stock from external warehouse and PO creation.
- Support the improvement of processes and procedures for wet goods team and ensure that any changes to procedures as a result of any new HMRC legislation are carried out accurately and within the set timescale.
- Demonstrate behaviours in line with our values and diversity and inclusion aim, which is to create and promote a diverse and inclusive culture at WG&S where ideas, differences and views are respected and where all employees are encouraged to create their own personal legacy.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced distribution environment.
- Excellent customer service and administrative skills.
- Highly competent and experienced using IT systems.
- Excellent Communication and Stakeholder Management skills.
- Ability to effectively analyse data.
- Flexibility to work shifts.
- Counterbalance FLT would be an advantage (not a requirement).
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare and Doctor@Hand (remote GP service).
- Our employees can join a defined contribution pension plan. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of salary, the company contributes 8% or 10% depending on the employee contribution. Employee contributions can be made through salary sacrifice.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of eight times your annual basic salary.
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive.
William Grant & Sons