We have a fantastic opportunity for a Visitor Experience Team Member to join Tullamore DEW, to bring our story to life for all visitors and to showcase what makes the Distillery, the liquid and the brand so special. Ensure a warm greeting and deliver excellent customer service across all visitor experience touchpoints.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include;
- Conduct guided tours and tasting sessions as required ensuring the delivery of a premium whiskey tour and experience in our brand home at Tullamore Distillery.
- Continually develop knowledge of the processes associated with the pot, malt, grain, spirit supply and packaging activities across Tullamore Distillery to ensure that all guests receive a rich and immersive experience.
- Enthusiastically promote our brands and operate the highest standards of service in terms of personal appearance and product knowledge.
- Operate ticket sales and retail sales as required and continuously deliver high levels of customer service across all visitor experience activities.
- Maintain the visitor experience online platforms (e.g. Trip Advisor, Facebook, etc) and respond to all visitor comments in line with brand guidelines in a timely and professional manner.
- Work closely with the Visitor Experience Operations Manager to be the first point of contact for all customers, providing a warm welcome and supporting all guests by providing assistance in a timely and courteous manner.
- Ensure accurate recording of all visitor data along with accurate cash handling on the visitor experience EPOS system.
- Manage the daily and weekly tour schedule and coordinate visitor experience activities to ensure a streamlined service to all guests.
- Adhere to all site safety protocols at all times and ensure that all guests have a safe experience that leaves a lasting impression.
- Demonstrate behaviours in line with our diversity and inclusion aim, which is to create and promote a diverse and inclusive culture at WG&S where ideas, differences and views are respected and where all employees are encouraged to create their own personal legacy.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Successful candidate must be available to work weekends.
- Experience of working in a customer service and / or hospitality environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills.
- A strong knowledge and desire to continually expand your knowledge of the whiskey production process and the whiskey industry.
- Computer skills including Microsoft packages.
- Fluency in a second language or a tourism, business or marketing qualification.
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare
- Our employees can join a Group Personal Retirement Saving Account (PRSA). Employees contribute 5% of salary, the company contributes 10%.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of three times your annual basic salary.
- Product allowance so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands with your family and friends.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim funding each year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at email@example.com.
William Grant & Sons