At William Grants & Sons, our vision is to be a home where rare characters thrive.
Our three-year Technical Graduate Programme is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and talented individual to build a successful and rewarding career. You will be working with some world class industry leaders and will help develop our global core brands such as Glenfiddich, Hendricks, and Monkey Shoulder.
At William Grant & Sons, you will be empowered to excel in your role, and we will value your skills, experience, and perspectives.
Our 2024 Technical Graduate Programme will offer opportunities to graduates in engineering, science, or technical disciplines.
Our three-year programme has been specifically designed to build upon the knowledge and skills you gained during university life. We will immerse you in the spirit industry and guide you through exciting business experiences and unique project opportunities.
During your placements you will be given specific areas of responsibility which will equip you to become future leaders of our business.
What to expect:
- A comprehensive induction to set you on the right course
- A structured three-year programme, divided into three one-year placements, providing a holistic view of our organisation
- Involvement in a variety of key business projects across our range of UK and Ireland locations
- Direct access to senior management and industry leaders
- Opportunities for personal and professional development and,
- Support from team leaders, recent graduates already on the programme and mentors.
Our Ideal Candidate
Our ideal candidate will have a relevant technical degree and an interest in working in a hands-on role. They will be a self-starter with the ability to understand processes, builds meaningful relationships, and thrives on solving problems.
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare and Doctor@Hand (remote GP service).
- Our employees can join a defined contribution pension plan. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of salary, the company contributes 8% or 10% depending on the employee contribution. Employee contributions can be made through salary sacrifice.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of eight times your annual basic salary.
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive.
William Grant & Sons