We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Talent Acquisition Lead, to develop and oversee the global Talent Acquisition strategy, ensuring that as an organisation we have the infrastructure, processes and capabilities to attract and engage internal and external Talent. Provide subject matter expertise across the organisation on all aspects of Talent Acquisition including Employer Branding, Talent Attraction, Systems and Process Optimisation, and Candidate Experience. Support the business to build an organisation with a culture that supports the Company Values and the long-term perspective that defines the Company.
The successful candidate will take the lead on providing input and oversight of the global Talent Acquisition agenda and to support the Chief People Officer, HR Leadership Team and Head of Talent in this respect. Support the Head of Talent to provide strategic oversight and governance of the current status of Talent Acquisition within WG&S, drawing on data and insight from multiple sources to build a rounded perspective of progress made, and current priority areas. Provide thought leadership and recommendations to drive and deliver improvements to the Talent lifecycle and employee experience, working across different Business Units to ensure consistency where required, yet allowing for local approaches to be supported where needed. Collaborate across the organisation, building strong relationships with HR colleagues and Business leaders to develop awareness, practical skills, and understanding of good Talent Acquisition practices.
Our Ideal Candidate
Our ideal candidate will have;
· Experience in an in-house recruiting team covering multiple geographies
· Solid experience of building a proactive hiring culture, including the development of talent pools, external talent slates, and workforce planning.
· Experience setting employer brand strategy and defining initiatives to bring the strategy to life.
· Deep understanding and expertise in a range of attraction and sourcing methodologies, both advertising and search-led
· Data-led approach, with experience of driving insight across the hiring process and a practical feed into process design/optimisation
· Skilled in driving efficiency and optimising the hiring experience through tools and technologies (e.g. ATS, CRM).
· Ability to manage complexity and navigate uncertainty and change
· A global mindset – able to take a holistic and inclusive approach to the development and implementation of solutions. Highly collaborative approach and someone who recognises the power of leveraging diverse perspectives
· Strong facilitation and stakeholder management skills
· Computer literacy to include Word, PowerPoint, Excel
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare and Doctor@Hand (remote GP service).
- Our employees can join a defined contribution pension plan. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of salary, the company contributes 8% or 10% depending on the employee contribution. Employee contributions can be made through salary sacrifice.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of eight times your annual basic salary.
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
- Due to the coronavirus outbreak we are keen to continue to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our employees, while continuing to protect our product. To reduce the risk access to our sites is limited to those essential to our production. All other employees are currently working from home.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.