Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity to work with a dynamic, high priority, and fast-growing portfolio of brands? Brands like Hendrick’s Gin, Tullamore D.E.W, Glenfiddich Whiskey, and Milagro Tequila! The William Grant & Sons US Supply Chain team is growing and seeking a Supply Planner to join the team. The Supply Planner is responsible for working cross-functionally, managing the purchase plan, and executing the inventory planning strategy to support the demand plan.
The Supply Planner's overarching responsibility is to drive a robust USA S&OP supply cycle with internal and external suppliers to call out risks and opportunities impacting our ability to meet current and future business targets. This role will partner with local and global production sites to determine optimal route to market and proactively seek solutions in event of logistical challenges. They will partner with new product development and Commercial Teams to ensure successful execution of all new products on time in full to market launch plans. Additionally, this role will manage and control the complexity of supply replenishment to assigned USA states in line with agreed inventory targets while ensuring compliance to each State’s differing restrictions to minimize risk of business fines.
Our Ideal Candidate
Our ideal candidate has a Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management or Business. Previous 3+ years’ of Supply Chain Planning experience is required; ideally this experience is from within a CPG company. The candidate must have extensive knowledge of supply chain principles and the S&OP process.
This role is not eligible for international relocation.
Full job description of the role can be found below in the PDF attachment.
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous vacation entitlement.
- Comprehensive Private Healthcare that includes Medical, Dental & Vision
- Our employees can join our 401(k) savings plan. The company matches employees’ contribution up to 5%, in addition to a Discretionary Contribution.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life and AD&D cover is a multiple of three times your annual basic salary.
- Product allowance so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands with your family and friends.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim funding each year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. We’re proud to provide equal opportunity to all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, family medical history or genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
William Grant & Sons