At William Grant & Sons we always do the right thing for our people and our business, and business processes are an important part of that. In our Operations Business Unit, Business Process Experts develop, implement and manage best practices to improve business results in allocated Planning process areas, covering all locations Globally. They define and ensure execution of the necessary training & qualification for end users to meet required Capability targets.
You’ll have the opportunity to make a real difference by being responsible for the transformation of the Planning function through the wide remit of changes in relation to systems, processes and culture. This includes:
- Leading the alignment of changes to Planning processes with stakeholder involvement
- Leading audits and measuring how these processes are executed in each location across the planning network and define actions to close compliance gaps
- Creating and leveraging a Horizontal Process Network (HPN) to reapply and develop solutions to meet current and future needs
- Deploying and maintain the repository of training documents related to the area of expertise and ensure that all documents are updated
- Leading relevant initiatives and projects impacting systems or Planning related processes
- Leading and developing continuous improvements to the existing processes within the Planning function
Our Ideal Candidate
With a degree background you will demonstrate experience in either of the following planning process area — Demand Planning, Distribution Requirements, Production Planning, Material Planning. You will likely have experience of leading change, continuous improvement & people capability building. As well as, experience of leading or working within project team implementing a new planning system or major systems updates.
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare and Doctor@Hand (remote GP service).
- Our employees can join a defined contribution pension plan. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of salary, the company contributes 8% or 10% depending on the employee contribution. Employee contributions can be made through salary sacrifice.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of eight times your annual basic salary.
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive.
We want to make sure that all applicants are treated equally. To support this we will anonymise all applications during the screening stage. Details such as name, dates and educational establishments will only be visible to the recruitment team and hiring leader once an applicant is invited to interview, these details are hidden during the screening stage. To be able to anonymise applications they all need to be in the same format. You can upload a CV but we would also ask you to complete an application form – your CV will not be visible during screening. We hope you agree that this is good use of your time to help ensure a fair recruitment process.
William Grant & Sons