We have an exciting opportunity for a Spirit Supply Team Member to join us, to safely and efficiently carry out spirit supply activities (tank farm, filling, disgorging, warehousing, cask quality station), as per standard operating procedures to achieve spirit and cask quality specifications and budgeted operational targets. Maintain high standards of housekeeping at all times.
- Carry out all spirit supply activities ensuring that safe working practices and quality procedures are strictly followed to ensure compliance with Irish Revenue, environmental legislation, ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001, ISO14001 & FEMAS requirements to produce safe food and feed products.
- Carry out tank farm, filling, disgorging, warehousing and cask quality station activities as per defined standard operating procedures (SOP). Be actively involved in the review of documented SOP’s regularly within the team and update as required.
- Ensure correct paperwork, and robust and accurate data recording, during the receipt, reduction, filling, disgorging, warehousing and despatch of all spirit processed in the spirit supply area (new make and mature)
- Carry out and record results of scheduled and routine stock counts and stock checks as required and report immediately any discrepancies in line with procedures.
- Achieve Quality Policy and defined spirit and cask quality specifications.
- Monitor and achieve operational targets in the form of Process Indicators (PI’s) and Key performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Conduct basic maintenance and safety checks and report maintenance issues on IFS system
- Ensure high standards of housekeeping at all times to maintain a safe and organised work environment ensuring that areas for improvement are highlighted, recorded and actioned. Use structured problem solving methodologies for continual improvement.
- Working within a high performing team culture, and aligning with the Company Purpose and Values, contribute appropriately to team meetings and support the implementation of the spirit supply strategy and continuous improvement projects.
- Demonstrate behaviours in line with our diversity and inclusion aim, which is to create and promote a diverse and inclusive culture at William Grant & Sons where ideas, differences and views are respected and where all employees are encouraged to create their own personal legacy.
Our Ideal Candidate
- FLT Operator with experience in warehousing/manufacturing environment.
- A track record of working safely, accurately and with attention to detail.
- Proficiency and confidence in the use of information technology systems.
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare
- Our employees can join a Group Personal Retirement Saving Account (PRSA). Employees contribute 5% of salary, the company contributes 10%.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of three times your annual basic salary.
- Product allowance so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands with your family and friends.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim funding each year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at email@example.com.
William Grant & Sons