The Advocacy, Connections and e-Commerce (ACE) team sits within Global Marketing, and plays a key role in delivering on marketing’s vision to ‘put people at the heart of our brands, building them for enduring fame’.
The ACE team builds advocacy at scale directly with target consumers and influencers as well as supporting markets to build and execute consistent and relevant brand experiences across touchpoints that drive awareness and conversion along the path to purchase.
The Social Channel Media Manager role will be responsible for leading our global social media channels across our core brands. This new role encompasses partnering with our global brand teams to deliver our owned social strategy, community management, tech and infrastructure management and optimisation as well as social insight generation and reporting.
- Identify tactics that allow our Brand Ambassadors to better perform on social and develop training mechanisms to upskill our Brand Ambassador community.
- Develop an approachable measurement framework that we can use to track, and share successful execution.
- Conduct on-going audit of Brand Ambassador social media channels to track progress, and share best practice in real time.
- Define what success looks like on social media in the context of a Brand Ambassador and make recommendations for annual KPIs in this area.
- Create a community strategy by brand, by market and for full team.
- Provide one on one consultation for all Brand Ambassadors, prioritising WG&S directly employed Ambassadors and Specialists.
- Work closely with Global Head of Ambassador Advocacy to fully understand the role and potential of the Brand Ambassador teams for each brand.
- Work with the Global Connections Planners and Advocacy team to identify opportunities to integrate Brand Ambassador social into wider brand communication plans.
- Work with Global Digital Operations specialists to identify the appropriate tracking and measurement platforms to provide robust analysis of social performance.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Wants to be part of a brilliant team and a great Company to work on some of the drinks industry’s most iconic bands.
- Has at least four years’ experience of working in social media management and can bring a strong and diverse social platform understanding and experience to William Grant & Sons.
- Is motivated by developing creative and compelling engagement strategies and continuously strives for performance optimisation.
- Possesses excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Is a resilient self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity in a fast paced business environment and who can work on their own initiative.
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare and Doctor@Hand (remote GP service).
- Our employees can join a defined contribution pension plan. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of salary, the company contributes 8% or 10% depending on the employee contribution. Employee contributions can be made through salary sacrifice.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of eight times your annual basic salary.
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
- Due to the coronavirus outbreak we are keen to continue to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our employees, while continuing to protect our product. To reduce the risk access to our sites is limited to those essential to our production. All other employees are currently working from home.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.