We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Project Finance Manager, with specific focus on Group Finance process areas, to drive and coordinate the re-implementation of IFS10 (from v7.5), incorporating changes to trading flows within the Group, together with revised Master Data, Reporting, Product Costing Processes and User Access.
Provide oversight, coordination and governance for the design, build and implementation of IFS10, working closely with the Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), IFS Consultants and Work Stream Leads to develop a solution that meets the needs of the business and which has been adequately tested prior to implementation.
In line with the WG&S Change Management methodology, facilitate the identification and mitigation of change impacts and other potential risks and issues to support a controlled cutover to the new solution.
Take ownership of the delivery and implementation of certain Group Finance scope areas, supporting the SMEs in designing and developing the solution. Examples of these areas include Consolidation and Business Planning (incorporating Budgeting and Forecasting activities) and Master Data
Our Ideal Candidate
- Qualified Accountant with leadership experience in the Central / Group Finance areas
- Experience of leading or working closely with back office shared service teams
- Experience of ERP and system changes, particularly in representing Group Finance areas through the design, testing and implementation of a new system and associated processes
- Flexibility and adaptability due to changing business requirements and needs of the role
- Strong leadership, management and interpersonal skills, able to develop and maintain effective working relationships with members of the project and business
- Self-starter who can work on their own initiative
- Challenging and questioning nature
- Good organisation skills to coordinate multiple activities across a variety of functional areas
- Appropriate gravitas and experience to engage and challenge on all aspects of the role
- A good understanding and support for what the project is seeking to achieve
- Ability to assess and adapt to organisational culture, management structure and politics
- Understanding of change management concepts and techniques
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare and Doctor@Hand (remote GP service).
- Our employees can join a defined contribution pension plan. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of salary, the company contributes 8% or 10% depending on the employee contribution. Employee contributions can be made through salary sacrifice.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of eight times your annual basic salary.
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
- Due to the coronavirus outbreak we are keen to continue to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our employees, while continuing to protect our product. To reduce the risk access to our sites is limited to those essential to our production. All other employees are currently working from home.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at email@example.com.