The Senior Insight & Strategy Manager sits within Global Travel Retail Marketing team and will lead the strategic direction for the GTR channel, aligning the consumer and shopper needs with category, customer and commercial opportunities. This role will unlock growth through ideas and insights in partnership with our global brand teams, global Insights team and wider GTR stakeholders. It will build human centred design thinking to inject behavioural insights into marketing execution incorporating Omni channel thinking within the channel. This role will also crucially create value from data to inform optimum allocation of A&P&CD spend, channel performance through PowerBI / Network and market performance with key agency partners
Define the white space opportunity for our brands and outline our NPD pipeline to deliver the 5 year plan. Lead the GTR research and data agenda in order to deliver the appropriate insight for the channel. Engage and inform leadership and global teams and creatively communicate insight and opportunities to the commercial/marketing team to add value and drive thought leadership with customer base
Our Ideal Candidate
Our ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a creative mind-set, who wants to be part of a brilliant team and a great Company to work on some of the drinks industry’s most iconic brands. Solid experience in market level commercial leadership roles in Alc-Bev industry. International experience preferred in developed and developing market environments and highly experienced in territory and journey plan mapping and mapping/segmenting. Is passionate about interpreting brand and business diagnostics to deliver actionable outcomes. Is a resilient self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity in a fast paced business environment and who can work on their own initiative
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare and Doctor@Hand (remote GP service).
- Our employees can join a defined contribution pension plan. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of salary, the company contributes 8% or 10% depending on the employee contribution. Employee contributions can be made through salary sacrifice.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of eight times your annual basic salary.
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
William Grant & Sons