The Global Insights & Analytics team sits within Global Marketing and plays a key role in delivering on marketing’s vision to ‘put people at the heart of our brands, building them for enduring fame’. The purpose of the insight and analytics team is to make the business more human, to create value by bringing the outside in. This role sits within Insights and will support the development of brand strategy and insights on one of our key global core brands, driving impact with insights and ideas in partnership with the global brand team.
Creating insights and ideas that unlock growth on both global brand strategy and execution, supporting the development of key growth drivers such as communications and innovation across the portfolio of global brands. Expert at managing external agencies.
• Build strong partnerships with global brand team that ensures all insights and learnings are objectively presented and funnelled into decisions, plans and toolkits in a way that champions the voice of the consumer
• Develop audience profiles of target consumers and shoppers to aid the delivery of relevant assets and effective plans to step-change the global brand teams’ understanding and application of consumer insight in brand strategy and assets
• Lead global insight studies with partner agencies relating to global brand team priorities across key areas of strategy and execution and ensure adoption of learnings into plans and toolkits
• Drive the marketing insights agenda, via the management of all marketing data, including the research of priority global assets and analysis of campaign and brand performance
• Lead the measurement and evaluation of priority global brand assets each year, building a culture of continuous learning and ensuring local insights are fed into this approach, leading to more effective and efficient spend of A&P
• Funnel data and learnings from the continuous projects, and from the analytics team into the global brand team, ensuring the latest data and learnings drive ad hoc decisions and support the annual planning process
• Ensure application and adoption of marketing capability programs, identifying best practise in emerging areas of marketing science and embedding consistent approaches to brand building across the global and local marketing department
• Collaborate effectively and closely with the ODC insight teams using common approaches to insights to accelerate the flow of insight between local and global teams
• Develop and maintain strong professional and productive relationships with external partner agencies
Our Ideal Candidate
Has a proven ability to inspire change with insights and ideas that have a proven impact on growth. Can balance the creative flair and commercial rigour in a way that inspires ideas in teams and has a depth of functional knowledge with a persuasive and simple approach to driving adoption of ideas and insights.
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare and Doctor@Hand (remote GP service).
- Our employees can join a defined contribution pension plan. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of salary, the company contributes 8% or 10% depending on the employee contribution. Employee contributions can be made through salary sacrifice.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of eight times your annual basic salary.
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at email@example.com.
William Grant & Sons