The Advocacy, Connections and e-Commerce (ACE) team sits within Global Marketing, and plays a key role in delivering on marketing’s vision to ‘put people at the heart of our brands, building them for enduring fame’.
The ACE team builds advocacy at scale directly with target consumers and influencers as well as supporting markets to build and execute consistent and relevant brand experiences across touchpoints that drive awareness and conversion along the path to purchase.
The Senior Global Connections Manager will work closely with our Global Brand Teams to deliver best in class connections strategy, omnichannel ecosystem planning and activation across some of the world’s most iconic drinks brands.
Partner with assigned Global Brand Teams and Shopper Marketing on Path to Purchase mapping and diagnosis of marketing challenges and barriers as well as opportunities for growth through connections plans.
Work closely with assigned Global Brand Teams to prepare omnichannel briefs in line with WG&S omnichannel approach, ensuring delivery of Brand’s omnichannel objectives.
Partner with Global Brand Teams and wider stakeholders to build robust and integrated omnichannel strategies and ecosystems across paid, owned and earned touchpoints to ensure effective delivery of Brand’s connections plans.
Develop the connections strategy and activations plans within the Brand toolkit in partnership with assigned Global brand teams and the global connections agency.
Work with local marketing teams in assigned priority markets to translate and adapt global connections and activations plans to local context and embed in local brand plans.
Work with assigned local marketing teams, to create an effective and efficient activation plan, specifically on media/digital, using expertise from global/local connections agencies as needed.
Review performance on key campaigns launched together with local marketing teams and gather learnings to enhance effectiveness of future planning. Key focus on using data to enhance real-time performance of our KPIS, across a range of communications variables. Eg; content, audience segments, platforms etc,
Our Ideal Candidate
Wants to be part of a brilliant team and a great Company to work on some of the drinks industry’s most iconic bands.
Has 10+ years’ experience of working in a strategic connections planning or strategic media planning role.
Can bring strong digital capabilities and experience to our business especially when it comes to data strategy and application.
Is passionate about interpreting brand and business diagnostics to deliver actionable outcomes.
Is a resilient self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity in a fast paced business environment and who can work on their own initiative.
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plans.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare
- Our employees can join a Group Personal Retirement Saving Account (PRSA). Employees contribute 5% of salary, the company contributes 10%.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of three times your annual basic salary.
- Product allowance so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands with your family and friends.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim funding each year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
- Due to the coronavirus outbreak we are keen to continue to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our employees, while continuing to protect our product. To reduce the risk access to our sites is limited to those essential to our production. All other employees are currently working from home.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at email@example.com.
We want to make sure that all applicants are treated equally. To support this we will anonymise all applications during the screening stage. Details such as name, dates and educational establishments will only be visible to the recruitment team and hiring leader once an applicant is invited to interview, these details are hidden during the screening stage. To be able to anonymise applications they all need to be in the same format. You can upload a CV but we would also ask you to complete an application form – your CV will not be visible during screening. We hope you agree that this is good use of your time to help ensure a fair recruitment process.