- Do you love understanding people, what drives their behaviour and their decision-making processes?
- Do you love discovering new ways of capturing their attention and engaging them with stimulating brand experiences?
- Are you passionate about creating effective communications strategies that help brands connect with people, across a broad ecosystem of touchpoints?
- Do you want to expand your reach and influence across multiple markets to translate global strategies into local activation plans?
- Do you have hunger for measurement and evaluation to help determine the impact and performance of activation across business, marketing and communications goals?
- Do you want to work on some of the spirit industry’s highest potential drinks brands of the future?
If you are nodding enthusiastically, a role as a Global Connections Strategy & Planning Manager could be the perfect role for you. This exciting role is responsible for collaborating across multiple global brand teams, agencies and local teams to deliver brand communications strategies, tools and assets for activation across multiple markets.
- Partner with assigned Global Brand Teams and supporting marketing functions (i.e. shopper Marketing, e-commerce, social media etc.) on Path to Purchase mapping and diagnosis of marketing challenges and barriers as well as opportunities for growth through connections plans.
- Support Global Brand teams on preparing and delivering Connections briefs / Digital Activation briefs into our global agency partners that will deliver best in class strategies and plans.
- Collaborate with Global Brand Teams and wider stakeholders to build integrated omnichannel strategies and ecosystems across paid, owned and earned touchpoints to ensure effective delivery of brand’s connections plans. Support teams with any digital testing needs.
- Manage the briefing and delivery of effective communiciations plans, as managed through our global agency. This will encompass predominantly global social media planning, but will also encompass wider digital planning and digital partnerships at a global level.
- Manage global agency in digital media planning/buying to deliver best in class digital activations in service of a range of brand-building and conversion KPIs.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Wants to be part of a high-performing, dynamic team and a brilliant Company to work on some of the drinks industry’s most iconic bands.
- Is collaborative and can effectively work and ensure alignment across multiple stakeholders are varying levels of seniority.
- Is passionate about interpreting brand and business diagnostics to deliver actionable outcomes.
- Has a high degree of confidence in their areas of expertise, can clearly communicate best practice recommendations and is comfortable in constructively challenging differing perspectives.
- Has 6+ years’ experience of working in a strategic connections planning or strategic media planning role.
- Can bring strong digital capabilities and experience to our business especially when it comes to social media and performance.
- Doesn’t stop at planning and execution, but demonstrates real enthusiasm and understanding for delivery of effective measurement and evaluation to determine the real performance and impact of activations.
- Is a resilient self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced business environment and who can work on their own initiative.
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare
- Our employees can join a Group Personal Retirement Saving Account (PRSA). Employees contribute 5% of salary, the company contributes 10%.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of three times your annual basic salary.
- Product allowance so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands with your family and friends.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim funding each year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at email@example.com.
William Grant & Sons