A great opportunity to join the dynamic William Grant & Sons UK Marketing team and lead the agenda on two strategic brands in the portfolio. Working closely with global and local teams you will inspire and excite the UK business to deliver best in class campaigns and activations that accelerate the growth of Monkey Shoulder and Aerstone.
Deliver our 5YP growth ambition on Monkey Shoulder and Aerstone, two strategic brands within the UK portfolio.
Build brand strategies and plans that engage the business behind the objective of accelerating the growth of these two brands, unlocking a broader consumer and customer base.
Further develop brand equity through establishing the brand in the relevant cultural spaces.
Prioritise and set direction to manage allocation and optimise financial ROI in the relevant channels and customers.
Align with global stakeholders and lead local teams to plan and execute best in class campaigns and activations.
Lead and coach one Brand Manager, and two Brand Ambassadors to build brand advocacy at scale.
Our Ideal Candidate
Our ideal candidate is a self-starter that takes the initiative with a ‘challenger mind-set’ and proven experience of brand management, including developing strategy, creative campaign planning and activation.
Highly competent in identifying brand challenges and opportunities they will need to be able to lead the creation of plans and solutions and engage a wide range of stakeholders to deliver them.
The candidate will need to be able to set direction and focus in a fast-paced business and manage ambiguity effectively to keep focus on the key brand performance drivers.
They will need strong communication and influencing skills, commercial acumen and proficiency in P+L and budget management.
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare and Doctor@Hand (remote GP service).
- Our employees can join a defined contribution pension plan. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of salary, the company contributes 8% or 10% depending on the employee contribution. Employee contributions can be made through salary sacrifice.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of eight times your annual basic salary.
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive.
William Grant & Sons