To manage key reward activities and projects in line with the William Grant & Sons Reward Strategy and approach to pay, bonus and benefits
- Deliver job design services encompassing Job Analysis and applying Job Evaluation methodologies validation to ensure fair, accurate and consistent job grading
- Plan, develop and execute the implementation of Job Family Model / Career Ladder processes ensuring that the job design remains current and relevant.
- Participate in the annual Performance Bonus and Pay Review processes, ensure calculations are correct and submission deadlines are kept whilst engaging with key stakeholders within agreed timescales.
- Interrogate, model and analyse complex data relating to all elements of Total Reward in support of Reward initiatives and ad hoc Projects ensuring accurate and quality of analytics.
- Identify external reward benchmark providers and ensure participation in appropriate reward benchmarking surveys in support of our global operations.
- Maintain an overview of the provision of benefits globally and maintain understanding and knowledge of local/national market practice in all geographies.
- Contribute to the design and lead the delivery of benefits communication and education.
- Provide advice to HR teams and wider business on Reward policies and practices, whilst ensuring legal compliance and internal consistency.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Degree level education, preferably with WorldatWork certification or CIPD membership.
- Specialist technical knowledge of reward principles and techniques including job design and analysis, job evaluation and participation in Total Reward benchmarking Surveys.
- Experience of leading complex projects, resources and processes.
- External market awareness.
- Strong technical competence in data analytics using Excel.
- Ability to manage external relationships, securing value for the Company spend.
- Highly organised individual, with strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Flexible to change and be able to adapt to changes quickly.
- Resilient, with strong work ethic.
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare and Doctor@Hand (remote GP service).
- Our employees can join a defined contribution pension plan. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of salary, the company contributes 8% or 10% depending on the employee contribution. Employee contributions can be made through salary sacrifice.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of eight times your annual basic salary.
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
William Grant & Sons