We have an exciting opportunity for a Reliability Engineer to join our team at Bellshill to support the Maintenance Area Leaders in delivering planned maintenance execution, corrective work order management, overhaul management & execution. You'll have the overall aim of improving plant reliability with a specific reduction in the level of engineering downtime. You'll also support the Bottling Team Leaders in the management and development of the Maintenance team.
- Deliver the maintenance plan, in line with the Company, Operations and Business Unit objectives.
- Produce and optimise a timely and deliverable cost effective maintenance programme for manufacturing & distribution, to optimise the reliability of all electrical and mechanical assets
- Evaluate maintenance schedule effectiveness, performance reviews and, through the use of CI tools, review and continually improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the maintenance plan.
- Ensure maintenance tasks are monitored to ensure the appropriate standards are met.
- Provide day to day support for the team leaders and technicians on the bottling lines. Act as the lead co-ordinator for escalating maintenance or breakdown support from OEM’s
- In collaboration with Team Leaders, assess the effectiveness of the maintenance plan and identify any essential technical training requirements.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Qualified to minimum HNC/HND level in an Engineering discipline
- Previous knowledge gained within an RCM driven environment.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and Continuous improvement techniques.
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant machinery regulations including Electricity at work regulations.
- Knowledge and experience of all relevant technical aspects within a FMCG environment.
- Experience of managing a Cost centre budget
- Proven leader who can set objectives, performance manage a team and develop individuals to achieve their potential.
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare and Doctor@Hand (remote GP service).
- Our employees can join a defined contribution pension plan. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of salary, the company contributes 8% or 10% depending on the employee contribution. Employee contributions can be made through salary sacrifice.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of eight times your annual basic salary.
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive.
William Grant & Sons