An exciting opportunity has risen for a Regional Sales Manager (FTC) within the London and Southeast area.
This role will motivate and develop a team of Business Development Executives (BDEs) in line with company values to deliver brand activation programmes within Select and Exclusive outlets in conjunction with the KPIs that align to the On Trade brand plans.
As part of the WG&S RSM team you will coach and lead the BDE team to create a motivated and high performing within the marketplace as measured by CGA data and company sales execution standards.
You will spend regular days in trade with each member of your team, providing coaching on the day and written feedback to help create a culture of ongoing development.
You will also support the Customer Marketing and Category Management Team in shaping the annual plan for the Field sales team and facilitate delivery while contributing to and supporting a fully integrated Brand plan utilising Outlet Segmentation as per CGA.
Our Ideal Candidate
Our ideal candidate will be a proven leader with strong coaching and mentoring skills, able to develop individuals to achieve their potential and drive a high performance culture.
You will have prior experience in achieving results through others, building brands, ideally in the On Trade, and capable of driving the brand building agenda, with strong financial awareness and commercial judgement.
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare and Doctor@Hand (remote GP service).
- Our employees can join a defined contribution pension plan. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of salary, the company contributes 8% or 10% depending on the employee contribution. Employee contributions can be made through salary sacrifice.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of eight times your annual basic salary.
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at email@example.com.
William Grant & Sons