Manage selected On Trade customers to drive the William Grant & Sons portfolio in order to gain new listings, improve business, activate WG&SI portfolio, and improve positioning and On-Premises display opportunities. Manage compliance levels across the trade and build long term business relationships with our customers.
- Deliver budgeted sales for the territory within spend perimeters.
- Drive new listings, improve visibility & display positioning of the WG&S portfolio in the On-Premises channel in line with set targets
- Execute brand standards within On-Premises to achieve recommended product price points
- Effectively negotiate activations and consumer events and promotions and On-Premises displays to increase sales and visibility of WG&S brands
- Manage trade spend and operating costs in line with budget.
- Provide bespoke opportunities/proposals to drive new opportunities on-trade.
- Responsible for analysis and activations of trade promotions, whilst sharing information across the business
Our Ideal Candidate
- 5-7 years proven track record within On trade sales capacity, ideally within Liquor
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- IT Skills (excel/power-point/word)
- Above average presentation skills written and verbal
- Strong relationship building skills
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare for employees and dependents
- Pension provision for local nationals is addressed by the statutory Employees’ Provident Fund.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Private Life Assurance
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
William Grant & Sons