To ensure that all components, products, and services sold and manufactured within Asia Region are in compliance with the guidelines and governance of the Company Quality Platform and all relevant regional quality and product safety standards. To ensure that the regions’ Commercial and Customer requirements are continuously reflected in the Quality strategy, systems, standards, and processes.
- Ensure key regional business functions have appropriate engagement with the Global Quality Strategy, working with key stakeholders in managing instances and incidents related to product safety, withdrawal, or recall.
- Lead WGS Global Quality activities within the region to ensure delivery of the key quality performance drivers – Protecting the Brands, winning on shelf and ensure application of Global quality standards impacting Operations, Suppliers, Co-Packers, Contract Distillers, Customers and Consumers.
- Assure quality performance transparency and alignment through streamlined and formatted performance reporting.
- Promote a Quality Culture within the region through continuously engaging all Region employees to ensure understanding of the quality strategy.
- Work with local teams to drive Quality continuous improvement and collate/monitor associated plans to further enhance function specific quality impact, utilizing the voice of the customer and consumer to articulate quality trends, identify gaps and develop sustainable corrective and preventive actions.
- Ensure all quality issues and incidents are managed in the correct manner with the appropriate escalation and information flow within the region and oversee / implement all approved countermeasures.
- Liaise with key functions and business stakeholders to ensure quality is a key consideration in all new activities within New Product Development, getting right first-time product design for local conditions and ensuring capital equipment purchase and installation projects are engineered and designed with quality in mind.
- Liaise with Supply Chain and Procurement Team to assure full alignment of quality expectations and identify quality interdependencies and synergies that can enhance support of the region.
- Develop choice partnership with key suppliers, co-packers, and contract distillers through actively managing quality performance and assuring the embedding of Company quality standards and specifications within Company contracts.
- Lead customer visits and supplier audits of our quality controls, identify and resolve issues to ensure project and supply targets are met.
- Deliver guidance on quality systems procedures and their practical implementation were required.
- Follow and comply with all WGW processes, standards, and guidelines in the performance of your role, reporting any non-conformances in a timely manner.
- Work collaboratively with peers and colleagues and apply learnings from identified training and development activities required to perform in role.
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare for employees (including dependents), dental cover and annual health screenings.
- Pension provision for local nationals is addressed by the statutory Central Provident Fund (CPF). Alternative pension arrangements are available for non-locals.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Private Life Assurance and Total Permanent Disability cover.
- Product allowance so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands with your family and friends.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim funding each year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
William Grant & Sons