To manage and execute the Global Travel Retail (GTR) strategy for SEA and maximise the WG&S Premium/Luxury strategy yourself and through leading a team. You will do this while working directly with the key regional accounts and supervising/coaching the management of various other key accounts. To optimise retail sales, brand building visibility, NSV and profit for the company within agreed budgets and business guidelines.
- Produce and execute customer sales plans to deliver targeted business results through sound financial planning, alignment of plans and processes, and prioritisation of spend to drive profitable business growth.
- Develop relationships with the key senior customer contacts to drive and implement WG&S GTR strategies and gain support.
- Lead, motivate and develop the SEA team and customers to maximise commercial opportunities and achieve WG&S brand building objectives.
- Ensure development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of effective account strategies and plans in order to achieve GTR strategy and targets.
- Develop and activate annual promotion and customer marketing plans that build our brands proposition and create consumer awareness.
- Identify opportunities to build new business through existing and new customers or routes to market.
- Develop direct to ensure robust succession planning for key roles within the GTR commercial team.
- Work collaboratively with WG&S Domestic teams and key internal stakeholders to ensure development of GTR customer plans that demonstrate alignment to domestic strategy.
- Implement global pricing strategy and annual pricing plan to deliver the Brand global price ambitions across GTR key customers.
- Monitor and manage P&L to deliver the annual budget and constantly seek ways to improve ROI and drive key account reviews to ensure the accuracy of forecasting both profit and investment spend.
- Identify opportunities to improve promotional spend efficiencies across core brands through a better use of data and insight and turn it in to sellable customer plans.
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare for employees (including dependents), dental cover and annual health screenings.
- Pension provision for local nationals is addressed by the statutory Central Provident Fund (CPF). Alternative pension arrangements are available for non-locals.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Private Life Assurance and Total Permanent Disability cover.
- Product allowance so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands with your family and friends.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim funding each year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
William Grant & Sons