This role is pivotal in growing and delivering on DTC and E-commerce ambition, working closely with regional leaders and local E-commerce to drive critical marketing partnerships with key E-Commerce platforms including Lazada, Shopee & Amazon and others, owning flagship store operations and performance to deliver growth in these platforms.
- Own the Regional Marketplace E-Commerce Key Account partnerships (i.e. Lazada, Shopee, Amazon etc.), set growth targets and build regional Joint-Business-Plans (JBP), partner with local E-Commerce teams and agencies to deliver on JBP ambition
- Partner with CRM teams to develop customer retention and loyalty programmes on marketplaces
- Partner with Brand teams to define the acquisition & loyalty strategy generating relevant, targeted traffic to the marketplace E-Commerce sites, develop relevant content for excellent E-Commerce pages for establishing brand love and high conversion rates
E-Commerce Strategy & Campaigns
- Develop Marketplace Channel Strategy and regional campaigns for regional marketplace accounts and work with local E-Commerce teams for execution. Develops channel value proposition and activation plan for growth
- Expert in on-platform performance marketing solutions, own definition of Conversion strategy and action plan for high conversion on E-Commerce sites
- Identify product trends across all marketplace channels. Provide recommendations for the development of new products and categories to drive incremental sales growth
- Oversee the day-to-day marketplace E-commerce operations, customer service, updates, post listings, promotions, merchandising, maintenance and performance
E-Commerce Governance & Execution Excellence
- Drive weekly E-Commerce governance with local markets for marketplace E-Commerce execution excellence and KPI delivery
- Develop and implement regular reporting related to revenue, growth opportunities and other relevant metrics. Develop and share KPIs throughout organization
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to maintain and improve service metrics and customer experience as well as to improve internal processes to increase operational capacity
Our Ideal Candidate
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, in an E-Commerce, Merchandising or related subject with supporting work experience
- Over 6 years of experience managing negotiation and securing events packages in E-Commerce marketplaces (Lazada, Shopee, Amazon, Tiki, Tokopedia) across multiple SEA markets
- Experience growing whitespace E-Commerce businesses in corporations or marketplaces
- Track record of driving commercial growth in multiple SEA markets with focus on sales, CVR, shopper NPS and profitability
- Comprehensive understanding of E-Commerce trading levers with ability to interpret insights and agility to drive commercial growth
- Detail-oriented with good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal negotiation skills, good stakeholder management across functions and markets
- Experience in working at Digital Marketing agencies or AdTech companies for 1 to 2 years is a plus
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare for employees (including dependents), dental cover and annual health screenings.
- Pension provision for local nationals is addressed by the statutory Central Provident Fund (CPF). Alternative pension arrangements are available for non-locals.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Private Life Assurance and Total Permanent Disability cover.
- Product allowance so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands with your family and friends.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim funding each year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at email@example.com.
William Grant & Sons