An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Regional Account Executive to cover the Scotland and North. This role will execute WG&S vision of being the U.K.’s leading premium spirits business within On-Trade Regional Groups.
It will work with regional groups to deliver our Triple Win approach to leverage brand growth and become the Partner of choice and activate brands to optimise distribution, sales, visibility, NSV and contribution within agreed budgets and strategic guidelines.
Additionally delivering budget performance, within agreed guidelines, ensuring sustainable growth and profitability for the Company whilst balancing brand equity and value will be key requirements.
You will be responsible for managing a core number of regional groups to ensure that WG&S is the partner of choice, produce customer account plans that integrate with Brand Plans and Channel strategy achieving distribution, brand visibility, volume and profit target/budgets.
You will need to Identify new regional group business that are suitable for new distribution and brand visibility within territory and ensure the appropriate brands and investment is targeted to the right consumers in the right outlets via the segmentation model.
Accurate P&L management and producing volume forecasts by brand through the analysis of each designated customer will be key whilst identifying opportunities throughout the year to deliver continued business growth by brand.
You will lead the improvement of brand performance at point of purchase through our consumer, customer, brand strategy and lead the internal/external development of virtual teams for designated customer groups.
Our Ideal Candidate
Our ideal candidate will be a self-starter with strong prioritisation and planning skills, who can work within guide lines but also has the confidence and drive to do things independently via a winning mentality. With good IT skills and the ability to use data to interpret insights, you will be able to demonstrate brand building principles and have a good understanding on balancing the brand building agenda with commercial delivery and strong commercial acumen and knowledge of P&L.
Experience of managing independent multiple account groups is desirable.
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare and Doctor@Hand (remote GP service).
- Our employees can join a defined contribution pension plan. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of salary, the company contributes 8% or 10% depending on the employee contribution. Employee contributions can be made through salary sacrifice.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of eight times your annual basic salary.
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
- Due to the coronavirus outbreak we are keen to continue to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our employees, while continuing to protect our product. To reduce the risk access to our sites is limited to those essential to our production. All other employees are currently working from home.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at email@example.com.
We want to make sure that all applicants are treated equally. To support this we will anonymise all applications during the screening stage. Details such as name, dates and educational establishments will only be visible to the recruitment team and hiring leader once an applicant is invited to interview, these details are hidden during the screening stage. To be able to anonymise applications they all need to be in the same format. You can upload a CV but we would also ask you to complete an application form – your CV will not be visible during screening. We hope you agree that this is good use of your time to help ensure a fair recruitment process.