We are looking for a Region Finance Manager who will support our West Region Commercial / National Accounts Off Premise / Military Teams in developing budget/forecast and assist the Region with achieving its financial goals by providing financial reports and analysis.
In this role, the Region Finance Manager will be responsible for the preparation of the financial reporting and analysis for Depletion, Customer Discounts, A&P spend and Business Review Package to ensure Region Financial goals are achieved. They will also assist the sales team and Finance Director in budgeting, forecasting and R&Os by preparing depletion and A&P templates, and they will oversee price changes and ensure pricing is in line with company policy and communicated to all appropriate channels. This role will also support the Commercial team and Finance Director in YE accrual process. Other duties and special projects as assigned.
Our Ideal Candidate
Our ideal candidate needs to have at least a Bachelor’s Degree in business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related field along with a minimum of 7+ years of Finance support experience. Industry Experience is a plus but not required. We’re looking for someone with excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills. To succeed in this role, you should be highly organized, detail-oriented, have good communication skills and advanced proficiency in MS Excel. This role, home based, out of Los Angeles pay ranges from $87,677 - $94,542.
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous vacation entitlement.
- Comprehensive Private Healthcare that includes Medical, Dental & Vision
- Our employees can join our 401(k) savings plan. The company matches employees’ contribution up to 5%, in addition to a Discretionary Contribution.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life and AD&D cover is a multiple of three times your annual basic salary.
- Product allowance so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands with your family and friends.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim funding each year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. We’re proud to provide equal opportunity to all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, family medical history or genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at email@example.com.
William Grant & Sons