Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity to work on a dynamic and fast-growing organization? We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Manager on a temporary basis for up to 12 months. The Recruitment Manager will play a key role in delivering professional in-house, operational resourcing across a diverse range of roles and functions based within the US.
The Recruitment Manager will work closely with the U.S. HR Team to ensure an understanding of workforce/resource plans and talent requirements as well as provide expertise and solutions that deliver against them. They will lead, manage and support the end to end Recruitment and Selection process, including administration for all allocated positions ensuring best practice is applied and policy/process adherence. They will target, influence, and engage with passive candidates through networking, online databases, employee referrals, strategic partnership, and other innovative programs. They will provide first line advice and coaching for hiring leaders across the Business Unit on recruitment processes and proactive candidate management.
Our Ideal Candidate
Our ideal candidate brings experience recruiting for sales, marketing, and corporate positions, preferably in a CPG organization and/or alc-bev industry. They must be able to plan and prioritize against competing priorities and multiple searches, manage candidates/hiring managers against tight timelines and use metrics to show results. In addition, our ideal candidate must have experience and expertise in digital media recruitment tools such as, LinkedIn and other online job boards.
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous vacation entitlement.
- Comprehensive Private Healthcare that includes Medical, Dental & Vision
- Our employees can join our 401(k) savings plan. The company matches employees’ contribution up to 5%, in addition to a Discretionary Contribution.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life and AD&D cover is a multiple of three times your annual basic salary.
- Product allowance so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands with your family and friends.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim funding each year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. We’re proud to provide equal opportunity to all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, family medical history or genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.