We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Manager for a 12 month fixed term contract, to deliver professional in-house recruitment expertise and end to end resourcing across a diverse range of roles and functions within Central Services. Working directly with hiring leaders, HR function and external recruitment partners to deliver the successful recruitment of high performing candidates whilst ensuring an excellent experience for all.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include;
- Lead, manage and support the end to end Recruitment and Selection process, ensuring best practice is applied and policy/process adherence, working closely with hiring managers and HRBP/HR Advisor to create and execute tailored resourcing plans, providing advice and guidance throughout to ensure successful outcomes.
- Develop and produce regular reports and statistics on the recruitment processes to help monitor performance, make recommendations and aid decision-making. Measure and monitor recruitment activity and campaigns, producing meaningful management data and reports as required. Ensure data input and management to our HRIS.
- Build and maintain a pipeline of external talent across maximising the channels available such as internal employee referrals, Linked In network and speculative enquiries. Deliver an excellent candidate experience and the achievement of all recruitment KPI’s.
- Focusing on direct sourcing, target passive candidates through networking, online databases, employee referrals, strategic partnership, and other innovative programs. Ensure promotion of our employer brand to build a diverse talent pool and minimise advertising and agency spend.
Our Ideal Candidate
- In-house recruitment experience with significant experience of recruiting forCentral Services roles (e.g. Legal, Finance and HR)
- Qualified to undertake selection testing- Level A and Level B – preferable
- Experience and expertise in digital media recruitment tools such as LinkedIn, online job board experience.
- Proficiency in Competency Based Interviewing alongside knowledge of a wide range of selection techniques
- Experience in implementing effective strategies for sourcing passive candidates
- Strong IT/Technical competence with an ability to generate reports and analyse data
- Knowledge of ATS/Recruitment systems as well as job boards/social media
- Experience of managing stakeholder relationships and influencing across a range of levels
- Must be able to plan and prioritise against competing priorities and multiple searches, manage candidates/hiring managers against tight timelines and use metrics to show results
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare and Doctor@Hand (remote GP service).
- Our employees can join a defined contribution pension plan. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of salary, the company contributes 8% or 10% depending on the employee contribution. Employee contributions can be made through salary sacrifice.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of eight times your annual basic salary.
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
- Due to the coronavirus outbreak we are keen to continue to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our employees, while continuing to protect our product. To reduce the risk access to our sites is limited to those essential to our production. All other employees are currently working from home.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at email@example.com.