Responsible for managing the Singapore office operations, providing reception services and administrative support to the Singapore office.
- Manage the reception area, including monitoring visitor access, overseeing meeting room bookings, handling mail delivery services, responding to incoming calls and forwarding them on to relevant colleagues.
- Responsible for supplier management for the Singapore office, including sourcing of suppliers, contracts renewal, overseeing maintenance services, processing payment and ensure security clearance is in place for suppliers.
- Proactively track office inventory, assist with ordering of employee business cards and managing office/building access cards.
- Partner closely with the office building management to cascade relevant office building communication to employees and manage building tenant portal.
- Manage, train and monitor the performance of office cleaners.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe office environment by conducting periodic checks on first aid kits/fire extinguishers inventory and ensuring that the office environment is complying with Health and Safety measures.
- To be part of the Singapore office Health and Safety Committee to support the implementation of Safe Management measures, provide weekly reports on staff entry and maintain required compliance documentation for government inspections.
- Provide administrative support to the leadership team based in the Singapore office. This includes coordinating meeting schedules, processing expense claims, and organizing travel arrangements where required.
- Support and coordinate Singapore office events, meetings, Townhalls, conferences as well as all employee engagement activities.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Experience in senior level administration and managing office operations.
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to manage stakeholders at all levels.
- Comfortable using Microsoft Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Demonstrates understanding of how to handle confidential information appropriately.
- Strong organizational skills, with a high attention to details.
- Ability to work independently in a fast pace, cross functional environment.
- Collaborative mindset, with the ability to be a good team player.
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare for employees (including dependents), dental cover and annual health screenings.
- Pension provision for local nationals is addressed by the statutory Central Provident Fund (CPF). Alternative pension arrangements are available for non-locals.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Private Life Assurance and Total Permanent Disability cover.
- Product allowance so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands with your family and friends.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim funding each year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at email@example.com.
William Grant & Sons