We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Quality Performance Analyst, to drive sustained improvement in our Quality Performance through effective identification of quality issues, establishment of root cause and the implementation of corrective actions and through the ongoing development of all quality metrics, data capture methods, tracking, review and reporting.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include;
- Input, manage, trend and report on quality performance, interpret quality results to identify trends and highlight opportunities for improvement.
- To coordinate quality investigations, liaising with relevant Quality and Operational functions to ensure appropriate levels of investigation and corrective actions are taken and are sustainable. Manage stakeholder expectations throughout and ensure issues are closed out with appropriate owners in a timely manner.
- To generate, maintain and continually develop the Quality Scorecard owning the administration, analysis and reporting of data.
- To identify and implement improvements across quality reporting systems globally to ensure consistency in metrics, data capture methods and reporting and provide any necessary data to support new initiatives.
- To create reports and develop procedures that manage and improve quality processes across Packaging Quality.
- To build cross functional relationships to ensure robust root cause analysis investigations into quality incidents
- Demonstrate behaviours in line with our diversity and inclusion aim, which is to create and promote a diverse and inclusive culture at WG&S where ideas, differences and views are respected and where all employees are encouraged to create their own personal legacy.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Can demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of Quality tools and best practice application.
- Proven record of successful application of problem solving techniques and process improvement ideally within a Packaging and Supply Chain environment.
- Proven ability to deliver robust root cause analysis methodology.
- Experienced in the use of Analytical tools and is comprehensively IT literate.
- Confident and experienced engagement in cross functional operations.
- Proven team member who can work towards their objectives, performance within the team environment and develop skills in order to achieve their potential development and flexibility within the quality team.
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare and Doctor@Hand (remote GP service).
- Our employees can join a defined contribution pension plan. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of salary, the company contributes 8% or 10% depending on the employee contribution. Employee contributions can be made through salary sacrifice.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of eight times your annual basic salary.
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
- Due to the coronavirus outbreak we are keen to continue to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our employees, while continuing to protect our product. To reduce the risk access to our sites is limited to those essential to our production. All other employees are currently working from home.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at email@example.com.