We have a fantastic opportunity for a QSI NPD Coordinator to join us, to project manage NPD activities generated by the QSI Commercial Teams from inception to final delivery. To act as the interface between QSI Commercial and NPD whilst injecting pace & clarity into all new developments.
The successful candidate will act as the QSI interface with NPD to project manage new activities and ensure completeness of all information prior to “handing over” to NPD. Oversee the delivery of agreed QSI NPD Projects and ensure that targets are achieved in accordance with agreed scope and timeframe and within budgetary and business constraints. Provide monthly progress status reporting to the QSI NPD Controller on all Projects, identifying risks and implementing any remedial action plans whilst highlighting future opportunities. Develop strong, sustaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure alignment of all Projects to business objectives and customer expectations.
Our Ideal Candidate
Our ideal candidate will have;
· Proven track record in successfully driving and delivering change projects
· Significant experience of packaging print processes and packaging materials its componentry, design and performance requirements
· Proven track record in Project Management
· Strong organisational skills and administrative aptitude as demonstrated via effective delivery of stakeholder requirements within a change environment
· Excellent PC Application skills with specific expertise in IFS and Excel.
· Ideally degree level qualified or equivalent, with relevant experience in change management within either an FMCG or packaging environment
· Pragmatic problem solving skills with the ability to prioritise and achieve targets under pressure whilst managing conflicting priorities
· Self-reliant with interpersonal skills to interact effectively at all levels of the business
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Understanding of pack costings
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare and Doctor@Hand (remote GP service).
- Our employees can join a defined contribution pension plan. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of salary, the company contributes 8% or 10% depending on the employee contribution. Employee contributions can be made through salary sacrifice.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of eight times your annual basic salary.
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
- Due to the coronavirus outbreak we are keen to continue to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our employees, while continuing to protect our product. To reduce the risk access to our sites is limited to those essential to our production. All other employees are currently working from home.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at email@example.com.