We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Production Technical Operator, to safely operate designated production hall assets and/or other production line tasks (e.g. packing) to specified quality standards in compliance with all relevant legislation.
- Ensure that safe working practices and quality procedures are strictly followed to ensure compliance with Irish Tax & Customs, environmental legislation, ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 and FEMAS requirements and to produce a safe product.
- Operate, clean and maintain production assets. Optimise asset settings to ensure repeatable, consistent and efficient performance adhering to quality standards and production schedule.
- Carry out changeovers on asset following procedures to ensure right first time start up.
- Conduct quality checks at predetermined slots in the process to ensure quality is being achieved and maintained, taking accountability to deliver excellence in our products, ensuring perfection for the customer and consumer. Take appropriate action to highlight any deficiencies in line with quality assurance programme.
- Work on own initiative to ensure prompt appropriate corrective action is taken across all tasks whenever necessary and ensure adequate recording and communication of any action taken.
- Conduct maintenance, safety checks and housekeeping tasks to maintain a safe and organised work environment.
- Be committed to delivering excellence – act as an innovator, driving change, identifying and implementing continuous improvement initiatives.
- Working within a high performing team culture, contribute appropriately to team meetings and support the implementation of site strategy, production plans and continuous improvement projects
Our Ideal Candidate
- Proven track record demonstrating compliance with Health & Safety.
- Proven ability to work towards their objectives and KPI performance within a team environment.
- Basic level of competence for Microsoft Word and Excel packages.
- Proven track record in practising problem solving techniques.
- Good knowledge /experience of FMCG Operations & distribution of finished product.
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare
- Our employees can join a Group Personal Retirement Saving Account (PRSA). Employees contribute 5% of salary, the company contributes 10%.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of three times your annual basic salary.
- Product allowance so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands with your family and friends.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim funding each year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
William Grant & Sons