Our USA Operations Business Unit is looking for a versatile individual to join its Procurement team. In this role you will be responsible for developing and executing procurement plans that ensure a best-in-class supply base for the Americas business, and will have extensive exposure to internal and external stakeholders across the USA, Mexico, and the UK.
A typical day in this role includes, but is not limited to:
- Supporting the development and delivery of local category plans across the business, ensuring alignment with wider global category objectives and plans.
- Actively supporting sourcing and selection of a supply base within assigned sub-categories; negotiating and implementing supplier agreements to deliver optimal solutions for key market stakeholder groups.
- Leading cross-functional teams in tender activities to achieve the desired result for the business in terms of best value, ways of working & delivery, and manage on-going supplier performance in conjunction with internal stakeholders.
- Delivering on-going process & total cost of ownership improvements in-line with objectives set by the business and identifying further opportunities to deliver enhanced value in terms of cost and consolidation.
- Working closely with the Business Controls Team to ensure that all spend is coded appropriately and delivers insights to drive additional business benefit across all sub-categories locally.
- Monitoring supplier performance in conjunction with internal customers to defined KPI’s and SLA’s, ensuring business needs are being met and addressing any shortfalls in a timely manner.
- Following and complying with all WGW processes, standards, and guidelines in the performance of your role, reporting any non-conformances in a timely manner.
Our Ideal Candidate
Our ideal candidate has a history of hands-on Procurement experience in both direct and in-direct categories within a beverage or FMCG environment, a successful track-record of coordinating and managing projects to conclusion, and Bachelor's Degree in a value related field. They are proficient in MS Suite and ERP systems, are able to build and execute strategy, and have strong interpersonal skills including the ability to flex and adapt styles and maintain cultural awareness. They bring unique and individual perspective, but are also able to excel in stakeholder management and team partnerships. Bi-lingual ability in both English and Spanish is a plus.
**Notes: Though this position is eligible for a hybrid working arrangement, regular on-site presences is required in both our NJ & NYC locations, as is some domestic and international travel. This position is also subject to the conditions of the company's COVID-19 Vaccination & Mask policy. This role is not eligible for relocation assistance. No agency candidates will be accepted at this time.
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous vacation entitlement.
- Comprehensive Private Healthcare that includes Medical, Dental & Vision
- Our employees can join our 401(k) savings plan. The company matches employees’ contribution up to 5%, in addition to a Discretionary Contribution.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life and AD&D cover is a multiple of three times your annual basic salary.
- Product allowance so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands with your family and friends.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim funding each year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. We’re proud to provide equal opportunity to all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, family medical history or genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at email@example.com.
We want to make sure that all applicants are treated equally. To support this we will anonymize all applications during the screening stage. Details such as name, dates and educational establishments will only be visible to the recruitment team and hiring leader once an applicant is invited to interview, these details are hidden during the screening stage. To be able to anonymize applications they all need to be in the same format. You can upload a CV but we would also ask you to complete an application form – your CV will not be visible during screening. We hope you agree that this is good use of your time to help ensure a fair recruitment process.
William Grant & Sons