We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Principal Solution Architect (Finance) to join our Arete site, to provide system, technical and process expertise on ERP design, configuration, and operating instructions to deliver application solutions that are optimised and aligned across all core functions as part of WGS group at a global level.
- Partner with Finance, GTS Product Team Finance Manager and GTS Enterprise Architecture Leader to define IT Finance capability roadmap and System portfolio.
- Partner closely with GTS Enterprise Architecture Leader to ensure alignment with our Enterprise Architecture principles, standards, and governance processes.
- Contribute to and be part of creating our Architecture Community, becoming accountable for capabilities for both IT and the business helping to meet our strategic goals.
- Strong stakeholder engagement to build and maintain trusted relationships with key business, IT and 3rd party contacts.
- Produce High Level Designs to realise business and IT requirements, raising and mitigating architectural and / or projects risks that may surface.
- Ensure that the solution architecture balances functional, service quality and operational management requirements but remains bound by relevant commercial, business function and technical constraints.
- Work with the Security function to ensure any solution meet the needs of our security standards and principles.
- Act as the key point of contact and escalation between Global Finance teams and IT teams.
- Collaborate with IFS10 and IT workstreams leads to ensure Finance impacts of wider business change are understood.
- Pragmatically manage the needs of the business to deliver IFS10 and then manage longer-term IT strategy and direction for Finance
Our Ideal Candidate
- Broad understanding of IFS10 Finance functionality, integrations, and solutions, preferably with hands on IFS10 implementation experience.
- Solution Architecture experience delivering both IFS and non- IFS IT Finance solutions and working with architecture governance processes.
- Experience of working and delivering in a complex and fast-moving environment.
- Outcome and delivery focused.
- Excellent consulting, communication and business facing skills with the ability to influence at all levels of the business.
- Experience managing and leading teams
- Accounting accreditation/experience preferable.
- Experience working for a Global FMCG.
- Accreditation in Solution Architecture / Business Analysis techniques
- Comprehensive knowledge of core business processes within a distilling, manufacturing, or distribution environment would be desirable
- Understanding of project management methodologies i.e. PRINCE2
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare and Doctor@Hand (remote GP service).
- Our employees can join a defined contribution pension plan. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of salary, the company contributes 8% or 10% depending on the employee contribution. Employee contributions can be made through salary sacrifice.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of eight times your annual basic salary.
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
William Grant & Sons