We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Planner and Scheduler to join the Team our Girvan Distillery. The successful candidate will manage our maintenance plans, working collaboratively with the Distilleries and Spirit Supply leaders to optimise the availability of our assets.
- Manage our computerised Maintenance Management system to ensure that all preventive maintenance activity is planned and scheduled and that our reliability programmes are optimised.
- Carry out regular reviews of our reliability programme to ensure that they are accurate and adding value to prevent equipment failures.
- Ensure that all maintenance work is captured and reported correctly, and that when Defect Elimination triggers are hit the relevant CI tools are followed to investigate and rectify.
- When new plant is installed ensure that our Statutory, Mandatory and Reliability PMs have been allocated correctly and that compliance registers are updated.
- You will lead the preparation for annual shutdowns at our various on-site distilleries.
- Engage and develop relationships with third party providers to support delivery of your plans.
- Optimise spare-part holdings to ensure we have the right spares to hand depending on Criticality assessments process.
- Manage the material resources by working closely with the Stores team.
- Be the principle contact between operations and maintenance to deliver corrective work programmes to optimise availability of our assets.
- Work closely with the Maintenance leader to ensure schedule adherence levels are reviewed and improved.
Our Ideal Candidate
Our ideal candidate should have a can-do attitude and exceptional planning and scheduling skills to take us to the next level of maturity as we drive towards Maintenance Excellence. You will have sound knowledge of engineering compliance and process safety to support the safe operation of a COMAH Site. You will be able to articulate the solution to a problem and be able to rally support to execute your plans in a timely manner. Key to the success in your role is your attention to detail, a drive to always make things better and the ability to think long term.
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare and Doctor@Hand (remote GP service).
- Our employees can join a defined contribution pension plan. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of salary, the company contributes 8% or 10% depending on the employee contribution. Employee contributions can be made through salary sacrifice.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of eight times your annual basic salary.
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive.
William Grant & Sons