We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced PIPO Analyst, to manage the phase-in phase-out (PIPO) process for global renovation projects, in order to minimise service risk and obsolescence.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include;
- Develop & maintain the global PIPO process, ensuring the necessary training, process controls & SLAs are in place
- Manage the communication strategy to all key stakeholders, including the development of required trackers, reports & KPIs
- Propose a global PIPO date for all new renovation projects, based on the expected run-out of inventory
- Lead a regular, cross-functional PIPO forum to agree the proposed supply plan & PIPO window, using obsolescence analysis and "what-if" scenario planning
- Coordinate the actions coming from the PIPO forum to ensure the supply & demand plan is locked into the core planning systems within agreed timelines
- Establish a monthly operating rhythm to monitor and re-calculate the PIPO date for existing projects, escalating any breaches to the PIPO window outside agreed tolerances
- Work with the PLM team to ensure that master data is correctly set-up to facilitate the demand flow through the core planning systems
- Maintain the relationship between old and new products to ensure that order management is aligned with the PIPO window & obsolescence risk is minimised
- Manage prioritised delisting projects to allow the more robust planning of final production and run out of materials
- Demonstrate behaviours in line with our diversity and inclusion aim, which is to create and promote a diverse and inclusive culture at WG&S where ideas, differences and views are respected and where all employees are encouraged to create their own personal legacy
Our Ideal Candidate
- Understanding of end-to-end global supply chain processes and procedures
- Proven ability to analyse and interpret data and related cost implications across multiple systems
- Proven track record of managing data related projects, with cross-functionality stakeholders in a global FMCG environment.
- Competency in Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, Visio and SharePoint)
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships to achieve results
- Pragmatic problem solver with the ability to contend with and deliver conflicting priorities
- Self-starter with great communication skills and the ability to work alone or part of a wider team
- Ability to handle pressure & meet deadlines.
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare and Doctor@Hand (remote GP service).
- Our employees can join a defined contribution pension plan. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of salary, the company contributes 8% or 10% depending on the employee contribution. Employee contributions can be made through salary sacrifice.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of eight times your annual basic salary.
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
William Grant & Sons