We have an exciting opportunity for an Organisation Lead to join us, to ensure effective governance of the Company’s operating model, the William Grant Way (WGW), specifically related to the Organisation pillar in order to sustain and optimise its content and application - so as to ensure the most effective and efficient possible outcomes for the Company across the business as a whole. Monitor and analyse all aspects of the Organisation to protect the integrity of the Business Unit structure and ensure a streamlined organisational design to secure long term growth.
- Monitor and ensure that all employees carry out their work in the business and operate with their teams in accordance with the specified requirements of the WGW Organisation pillar in relation both to its normal functioning and the governance aspects, with the acknowledgement that management have primary responsibility for this outcome
- Work with the Business Units and Central Services teams to ensure the on-going development of the WGW Organisation in order to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of Company operations, allowing for Freedom within the Framework
- Ensure that all proposed organisation changes are in line with the principles of organisational design and in the overall long term interests of the Company. Highlight organisational changes that are significant with supporting rationale and identify changes that are not appropriate
- Monitor, understand and challenge the design and development of the Organisation to ensure change governance procedures are properly followed and full debate is had
- Identify opportunities for optimal organisation structures and continuous improvement, conduct proactive reviews to remove complexity that creates organisational friction, unnecessary layers, hierarchy or headcount
- Work in collaboration with the HR team to ensure that the critical processes and policies for Objectives, Role Profiles, and the principles of team working are clearly understood and implemented across the business and the Role Profile master list and organisation charts are effectively maintained
- Review the Objectives across the Business to ensure the system is effective in establishing priorities for teams and individuals and ensuring delivery of the overall Company Objectives
- Ensure that the organisation structure and processes support effective working of cross functional teams where appropriate. Review the effectiveness of the permanent cross functional teams ensuring the four main elements – Objectives, Membership, Meeting Agenda & Frequency are evident
Our Ideal Candidate
- Experience of developing, advising on and implementing organisation design principles within a global context
- Understanding key interdependencies of Organisational Design
- Strong understanding of factors that need to be taken into account when communicating and managing Organisational structures and changes across different cultures and geographies
- Exceptional communication skills, both orally and written, with the ability to operate at many levels within the Company
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High levels of resilience, coupled with adaptability and flexible approach
- Strong Project Management experience
- Good experience working with processes and being detailed focused
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare and Doctor@Hand (remote GP service).
- Our employees can join a defined contribution pension plan. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of salary, the company contributes 8% or 10% depending on the employee contribution. Employee contributions can be made through salary sacrifice.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of eight times your annual basic salary.
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at email@example.com.
William Grant & Sons