In this new and one-of-a-kind rotational role, provide administrative support for the North America Operations Team by proactively developing relationship with leaders, key stakeholders, and site employees (US & Mexico) to understand needs and to proactively provide solutions and support services while also ensuring the smooth operation and coordination of day-to-day office administration within the Edison facility.
A typical day for this role includes, but is not limited to:
- Managing a broad range of routine and ad-hoc administrative and office duties as required to ensure smooth daily operations while also evaluating areas to drive continuous improvements, create efficiencies, and optimization of technology and other resources. Complete accountability for tasks including but not limited to greeting visitors, answering switchboard, sorting and delivering, creating POs and processing invoices, kitchen/office/general supply inventory.
- Ensure the Edison site, including office areas, meeting rooms, kitchens, outdoor and storage areas are maintained to a best-in-class standard that meets safety and compliance requirements, properly represents the business and its premium/luxury brands, and in a manner that creates a positive engagement experiences for employees and visitors; partner with key stakeholders as needed to facilitate large scale/capital projects.
- As directed, rotate quarterly into assigned teams (Manufacturing, Logistics, Safety/Quality, etc.) to provide added support within the specific function of focus and to develop a robust understanding of Operations overall and the wider business.
- Provide Executive level (reports, presentations, etc.) and HR (recruitment, on-boarding, and engagement) support for the Head of Operations, NA and the regional HRBP; function as ambassador for both with OBU teams in Mexico; assist with the delivery of special projects and ad-hoc assignments as directed.
- Delivery best-in-class internal/external events and conferences by efficiently managing all aspects including but not limited to, planning themes and activities, coordinating invites and associated travel, venue and vendor selection and contract/budget management, brand coordination, communications and itinerary planning.
- Manage team meetings including calendar invites, agenda preparation, catering, minutes, action item follow ups, technology and room set-ups, etc.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements as directed for local teams and in global tandem for international visitors; manage all travel in line with budget, T&E policy, and individual preferences; ensure a premium experience for all visitors.
Our Ideal Candidate
Our ideal candidate is bi-lingual (English/Spanish) and has college level degree and a proven track record of providing top-notch administrative support for complex and diverse teams across all levels. They are able to work with limited direction and to prioritize workload. A clear communicator and engaging presenter, they must have solid MS Suite and office technology skills. Our ideal candidate is also able to create process and order, pay close attention to detail, and has a demonstrated history of working with sensitive information. As this is an essential role, they are able to work on-site daily and are able to travel abroad (Mexico) on special occasion.
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous vacation entitlement.
- Comprehensive Private Healthcare that includes Medical, Dental & Vision
- Our employees can join our 401(k) savings plan. The company matches employees’ contribution up to 5%, in addition to a Discretionary Contribution.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life and AD&D cover is a multiple of three times your annual basic salary.
- Product allowance so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands with your family and friends.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim funding each year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. We’re proud to provide equal opportunity to all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, family medical history or genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at email@example.com.
We want to make sure that all applicants are treated equally. To support this we will anonymize all applications during the screening stage. Details such as name, dates and educational establishments will only be visible to the recruitment team and hiring leader once an applicant is invited to interview, these details are hidden during the screening stage. To be able to anonymize applications they all need to be in the same format. You can upload a CV but we would also ask you to complete an application form – your CV will not be visible during screening. We hope you agree that this is good use of your time to help ensure a fair recruitment process.
William Grant & Sons