At William Grant & Sons, we highly value our leaders and trust them to be directly accountable for leading their respective teams. As Operations Networks Leader, you will be accountable for leading the network technology function and providing ownership of the planning, delivery, engineering and operation of the company's global network platform.
You'll have the opportunity to drive our network function to deliver the activities, technologies and resources that facilitate and underpin our technology capabilities. As the leader of the Operations Networks team, you will manage 3rd party network service providers, ensuring that agreed SLAs are met, as well as, managing partners and driving initiatives to review and recommend improvements to service and secure savings. You will be expected to collaborate with IT peers to design & build a 24/7 network function, integrated with the Service Desk, which appropriately supports our business outcomes.
Our Ideal Candidate
With a proven background in leading teams in a similar capacity, you will be able to successfully drive the network technology function. You'll have experience in managing 3rd party network service providers, allowing you to ensure that all SLAs are met. You will also likely hold one or more certifications for Cisco technologies such as CCNA, CCIE, CCDP, etc, as well as, Microsoft certification for Azure.
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare and Doctor@Hand (remote GP service).
- Our employees can join a defined contribution pension plan. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of salary, the company contributes 8% or 10% depending on the employee contribution. Employee contributions can be made through salary sacrifice.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of eight times your annual basic salary.
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive.
William Grant & Sons