An incredible opportunity within our Operations Finance Team and a great chance to grow your career within William Grant & Sons. In this role you will be responsible for financial control of US packaging and distilling operations across two sites, and will function as a key partner for US Operational Leaders. You will also be a critical link between the US, Mexico, and UK Finance teams.
A typical day for this role includes, but is not limited to:
- Ensuring total finical control for US operations in accordance with central policies and procedures.
- Monitoring and reporting on financial performance to bring insight and challenge management to maximize performance and generate added value.
- Managing and optimizing working capital.
- Driving planning and budgeting in line with group-wide planning and ensuring Zero Based Budgeting.
- Reviewing and preparing financial information for planning cycles in partnership with Operational Leaders.
- Reviewing and managing CAPEX in line with central policies and procedures.
- Interacting daily with cross-functional teams and business units.
- Providing leadership, team development, and mentorship.
Our Ideal Candidate
Beyond sound financial and technical abilities, the ideal candidate for this role has incredible communication and relationship building skills and is able to form strong partnerships with multiple stakeholders across the business. They are resilient, adaptable, and not afraid to take on a challenge, and can provide sound guidance and direction for business. The ideal candidate enjoys rolling up their sleeves to engage all tasks with a hand-on approach, and is looking to develop their skills within the WG&S business while also developing the talents of their team.
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous vacation entitlement.
- Comprehensive Private Healthcare that includes Medical, Dental & Vision
- Our employees can join our 401(k) savings plan. The company matches employees’ contribution up to 5%, in addition to a Discretionary Contribution.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life and AD&D cover is a multiple of three times your annual basic salary.
- Product allowance so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands with your family and friends.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim funding each year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. We’re proud to provide equal opportunity to all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, family medical history or genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want to make sure that all applicants are treated equally. To support this we will anonymize all applications during the screening stage. Details such as name, dates and educational establishments will only be visible to the recruitment team and hiring leader once an applicant is invited to interview, these details are hidden during the screening stage. To be able to anonymize applications they all need to be in the same format. You can upload a CV but we would also ask you to complete an application form – your CV will not be visible during screening. We hope you agree that this is good use of your time to help ensure a fair recruitment process.