- Deliver the Company’s commercial and marketing objectives within Malaysia.
- Maximise opportunities, grow the existing business and strengthen long-term brand equity within the customers/channels/segments within scope.
- Partner with the Commercial Manager/Country Manager to execute against priorities across customer/channels/segments/brands within the Malaysia market.
- Be accountable for execution of RTC priorities within your customers/channels/segments in line with agreed Quarterly Sales Briefings (QSB).
- Execute growth drivers in line with clear activation parameters, and provide inputs into M&E framework so learnings from campaigns can be incorporated in the future.
- Deliver minimum execution standards (MES) within your customers/channels/segments and ensure timely measurement via salesforce automation (SFA) or other forms of data capture.
- Proactively analyse available data (distribution, sell through, uplifts, minimum execution standards progress etc) to build and execute against objectives.
- Be fully aware of market trends (consumer, competitor, macro-economic) in order to provide insights and identify opportunities.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Results-driven, highly motivated individual & ability to work with minimum supervision
- Good understanding of Commercial and/or Trade Marketing concepts and functions
- Strong negotiator, with good communication and relationship building skills
- Strong, professional and positive work ethic, with ‘can do’ attitude
- Possesses good business acumen, entrepreneurial mindset and sound commercial judgement
- Analytical, good financial awareness, understands impact of decisions on profitability
- Self-reliant, tenacious and creative problem solver with a flexible, entrepreneurial approach
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare for employees (including dependents) and dental cover.
- Pension provision for local nationals is addressed by the statutory Employees Provident Fund (EPF).
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Private Life Assurance and Total Permanent Disability cover.
- Product allowance so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands with your family and friends.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim funding each year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
William Grant & Sons