To profitably maximise the distribution, promotional activity and sales of the WG&S portfolio through the allocated business partners & their On Line business. This will include the development of an annual JBP (Joint Business Plan) with each group.
- Build effective robust and collaborative relationships with channel partners
- Protect and grow the position of all WG&S brands within the Australian market via the use of our channel partners
- Maximise promotional programs and measure compliance using both internal and external field teams feeding into the M&E process
- Collaborate with the channel partners to agree realistic forecasts, ensuring adequate stock cover is in place at all times.
- Deliver the channel budget
- Ensure the company pricing vision is adopted across channel partners
- Establish a personal profile within the customer base building a network of contacts which supports the achievement of the broader WG&S business strategy.
- Plan and conduct meeting and review cycle and facilitate top-to-top meetings managing the trading relationship within budgeted spend
- Management of sales, profit and value reporting
- Management of customer discounts and promotional planning
- Lead the forecasting and budget process
- Focus on optimising WG&SA branded products availability and visibility within customer stores.
- Monitor and effectively report competitor activities
- Continue to drive and embed Route to Consumer fundamentals (Right Place/Right Job/Right Skill/Efficiently/Sustainably)
- Deliver Budget through maximising Third party field teams to drive commercial success
- Manage customer base effectively through RTC, Joint Business plans & regular meetings with Key customer Personnel
- Maximise Net Revenue Management through price, mix, customer discounts and customer programs
- Contribute to operating rhythm by continuing to Commercial Forum, S&OP, Lockdown and QSB
Our Ideal Candidate
- Experience and extensive understanding of all channels of the AU liquor industry: Route to Market, Field Sales and National Customers
- An experienced sale professional, with a high level of commercial experience understanding all P&L responsibilities.
- Commercially focused, with analytical & strong problem solving skills; with the ability to identify and optimise commercial opportunities.
- Effective budget management skills, with high executional standards and attention to detail
- Ability to be adaptable and manage a demanding workload with a wide portfolio of accounts, prioritising effectively.
- Creative with an entrepreneurial spirit; to be someone who can effect positive change.
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement.
- Private Health insurance
- Superannuation (company contribution of 10.75%)
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Private Life Assurance and Total Permanent Disability cover
- Product allowance so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands with your family and friends.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim funding each year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
William Grant & Sons