An exciting opportunity has arisen for a National Account Manager in the On Trade Nationals team. The purpose of this role is to execute the On Trade sales vision and strategy, delivering budgeted performance and activating brands as a Premium Partner of Choice, managing Select bar chains and other national accounts. Deliver budget performance, within agreed guidelines, ensuring sustainable growth and profitability for the Company whilst balancing brand equity and value.
The key responsibility of the role is to create and deliver customer account plans (CAP) that integrate with Brand Plans and Channel strategy achieving brand activation, distribution, volume and profit target/budgets. As well as maximise distribution, activation and visibility of company products in line with objectives by Route to Consumer Segmentation.
You will work with your leader and the virtual team to ensure that the Brand Plans are integrated with the Account Plans. Ensure appropriate brands and investment are targeted to the right consumers in the right outlets via the Route To Consumer segmentation model.
Our Ideal Candidate
Our ideal candidate would have experience managing multiple accounts, ideally in the On Trade arena, and have strong influencing and negotiation skills with the ability to develop and maintain relationships at all levels. Good numeracy and presentation skills and a high level of IT knowledge, with the ability to identify insights from data are a must, as well as having strong problem solving skills and the ability to identify strategic opportunities.
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare and Doctor@Hand (remote GP service).
- Our employees can join a defined contribution pension plan. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of salary, the company contributes 8% or 10% depending on the employee contribution. Employee contributions can be made through salary sacrifice.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of eight times your annual basic salary.
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at email@example.com.
William Grant & Sons