We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced NPD Quality Leader to join the Quality Team at William Grant and Sons, providing expert Quality input and support for new packaging development activities. Working collaboratively and cross functionally, they will ensure all new products are adequately specified and approved, assuring product quality and performance fully meets the expectations of all key stakeholders.
The successful candidate take the Quality lead in NPD projects, ensuring that at the earliest stage of design, all requirements and risks for quality and performance are adequately identified, addressed during the development process and that a management plan is in place when required to address or minimise any Quality risks .
They will be responsible for managing the process of development and deployment of relevant quality and component standards for all newly developed products. Working with NPD Project Leaders, they will ensure standards are agreed with suppliers during development process and are clearly communicated to manufacturing teams in advance of any trialling/commissioning of new products. They will support NPD trial activities, working alongside Operational Quality teams to ensure relevant performance and quality data is captured and improvement opportunities are identified and actioned. The successful candidate will also ensure that post project Quality reviews are completed and learnings captured for future reference, driving continuous improvement in all that we do.
Our Ideal Candidate
Our ideal candidate will have strong technical knowledge of the manufacture of components, and supplier production processes as well as extensive experience of NPD projects and NPD processes. A comprehensive understanding and experience of Production and Packaging Processes, coupled with experience in a Quality role within a manufacturing environment is essential.
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plans.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare and Doctor@Hand (remote GP service).
- Our employees can join a defined contribution pension plan. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of salary, the company contributes 8% or 10% depending on the employee contribution. Employee contributions can be made through salary sacrifice.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of eight times your annual basic salary.
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
- Due to the coronavirus outbreak we are keen to continue to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our employees, while continuing to protect our product. To reduce the risk access to our sites is limited to those essential to our production. All other employees are currently working from home.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at email@example.com.
We want to make sure that all applicants are treated equally. To support this we will anonymise all applications during the screening stage. Details such as name, dates and educational establishments will only be visible to the recruitment team and hiring leader once an applicant is invited to interview, these details are hidden during the screening stage. To be able to anonymise applications they all need to be in the same format. You can upload a CV but we would also ask you to complete an application form – your CV will not be visible during screening. We hope you agree that this is good use of your time to help ensure a fair recruitment process.