As a Master Data Analyst, you will support the Master Data Lead in the design, implementation, and management of our global master data management program. In this role, you will contribute to a team building tools to enhance the accuracy, consistency, and integrity of all core data assets across the business. You will help to drive forward the master data maturity curve and help put in place the fundamental structures and disciplines of data governance. This will include a robust master data glossary and the sharing of good practice across the Group.
- Collaborate with the Master Data Lead to implement and adhere to the established global Master Data standardization and governance framework.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive glossary of master data elements, ensuring accuracy and relevance.
- Collaborate with global data owners to assist in the enrichment, harmonization, and alignment of master data. Assist in defining roles and groups responsible for managing, consuming, and changing master data. Foster positive working relationships with teams responsible for master data maintenance.
- Support the creation of process maps, work instructions, and control points related to master data processes. Suggest improvements to data-related processes and contribute to their implementation.Collaborate with cross-functional teams to establish data quality monitoring and remediation procedures.
- Assist in developing metrics to analyze master data quality and identify areas of improvement. Collaborate with data owners to optimize data flows across processes and systems.
- Share best practices related to master data with team members and relevant business units. Support the implementation of master data control processes during system implementations and changes.
- Collaborate with the Master Data Lead to assess, select, and implement master data management tools and technologies.
Our Ideal Candidate
- A track record of enhancing the quality of key elements of master data, preferable in a FMCG environment across multiple companies, countries and territories.
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare and Doctor@Hand (remote GP service).
- Our employees can join a defined contribution pension plan. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of salary, the company contributes 8% or 10% depending on the employee contribution. Employee contributions can be made through salary sacrifice.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of eight times your annual basic salary.
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive.
William Grant & Sons