We are looking to fill this role to drive brand experience and foster emotional connection to the Tuthilltown Spirits Distillery/Hudson Whiskey Brand with specific focus on provenance, heritage, brand story-telling and spirit quality. One of the major goals is inspire consumers, trade visitors, and VIP’s ensuring increased growth and awareness of the brand in line with the overall Tuthilltown Visitor’s plan.
The main responsibilities are to act as a brand ambassador in support of promoting Tuthilltown Spirits/Hudson Whiskey. Developing and executing on-site events will be a primary focus. You will be the key contact and host for VIP events, leading relevant guided tours and events delivering an exceptional level of customer services internally and externally. All aspects of Tuthilltown property should accurately reflect branding and seasonal changes. You will need to lead and train VC team members on brands and products along with distributors, key influencers and media. A marketing plan is key which will include A & P, web pages, signs, advertising campaigns, promotional presentations, calendars, brochures, e-mail, social media, etc. Looking for you to deliver revenue targets with cost control.
Our Ideal Candidate
Our ideal candidate will have strong organization and prioritization skills along with creativity, great listening and speaking skills/leadership qualities. A visionary who can quickly identify connections between the existing marketplace and what our brand has to offer. A friendly positive attitude and the ability to connect with people. You will need to have the ability to work independently with time management skills. We are looking for someone with above-average written and spoken communications skills and be comfortable with public speaking.
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous vacation entitlement.
- Comprehensive Private Healthcare that includes Medical, Dental & Vision
- Our employees can join our 401(k) savings plan. The company matches employees’ contribution up to 5%, in addition to a Discretionary Contribution.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life and AD&D cover is a multiple of three times your annual basic salary.
- Product allowance so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands with your family and friends.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim funding each year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. We’re proud to provide equal opportunity to all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, family medical history or genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at email@example.com.
William Grant & Sons