Own brand P&Ls in local markets together with the Country Managers and work together to deliver SEA Mixables portfolio plans. Build relevant marketing campaigns, assets and toolkits in line with global guidelines to maximise long-term sustainable value growth and act as a consultant to in-market teams on building long term brand equity.
- Create, champion and manage SEA Marketing’s vision and strategy for WG&S Mixables portfolio that supports delivery of the markets’ strategies
- Build innovative and forward-thinking initiatives to equip markets with tools to create effective brand building campaigns
- Responsible for experientially led campaigns, lead and own NPD / Gifting / VAP solutions based on market needs and relevance to unlock growth
- Develop, understand and communicate the local consumer insights, collaborating with in-market teams and global insights where possible, to support building of appropriate marketing plans
- Work with the respective Country Managers and Global Brand teams to deliver the portfolio plans for SEA, based on category value pools, consumer insight and our ability to win
- Engage and work closely with Global Brand teams on the relevant global brand plans and translate these into local brand plans and omnichannel campaigns for key BMCs in line with local priorities, including development of appropriate brand assets, shopper toolkits and brand guidelines (incl. pricing guidelines)
- Strategize and develop BA activity led plans for SEA in partnership with Portfolio Managers on how best to adapt to local markets
- Collaborate with regional agencies to support relevant campaigns while overseeing local agencies with Portfolio Managers to assure our brand credentials are translated according to global guidelines
- Own brand P&Ls in conjunction with the Country Managers, driving brand and campaign prioritisation, investment levels and mix of long-term and short-term levers in line with agreed ambitions within local brand plans
- Contributing and involved in BPMs, Cycle Planning, S&OP, LE1, LE2, Brand planning process and 5YP discussions
- Work closely with Customer Marketing Manager - SEA to ensure omnichannel plans are in place for the markets along with the Luxury team for alignment on the roles of each SKU
- Oversee the execution of each brand plan in SEA, supporting the in-market Portfolio Managers on marketing plans, spend allocation and tracking effectiveness of plans
- Ensure the measurement and evaluation of key local marketing programmes to ensure their effectiveness and drive continuous improvement via recommendations and solutions
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare for employees (including dependents), dental cover and annual health screenings.
- Pension provision for local nationals is addressed by the statutory Central Provident Fund (CPF). Alternative pension arrangements are available for non-locals.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Private Life Assurance and Total Permanent Disability cover.
- Product allowance so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands with your family and friends.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim funding each year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
William Grant & Sons