Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity to work with a dynamic, high priority, and fast-growing portfolio of brands? Brands like Hendrick’s Gin, Tullamore D.E.W, Glenfiddich Whiskey, and Milagro Tequila! We are looking for an analytical expert that will partner with our US Commercial team to identify business opportunities through market analysis and data insights.
The Manager – Commercial RTC Analytics will lead the advanced analytics for their defined commercial region and will partner with all commercial functions to execute strategic plans based on the data insights. This role will analyse and support the implementation of the Measurement and Evaluation of activity and programs across the commercial business. They will liaise not only with commercial teams but with marketing teams as well. The role will effectively partner with shopper marketing to create programming and tools to leverage identified business opportunities. This role will also play an important role within the Route to Consumer (RTC) framework and will contribute to RTC capability trainings across all levels of the organization to make sure other functions are upskilled in the strategies coming from data insights.
Our Ideal Candidate
Our ideal candidate is required to have:
- A high-level of commercial experience working in a data-driven industry where they have developed and executed strategies from raw data.
- Very strong organizational skills and analytical skills.
- The ability to be flexible and shift between tasks with a positive attitude.
- It is highly desired our ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of experience utilizing data platforms and dashboards to support internal functions and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of the 3-tier system
- Experience working with brand and sales teams
- Experience working with and managing agencies
- Multimillion dollar budget management
- Great attention to detail
- Be able to work with little supervision and demonstrate the initiative necessary to handle multiple projects in a timely manner within a very lean organization
This role based out of our New York City office has a salary range of $96,820-110,710.
This role is not eligible for international relocation.
Full job description of the role can be found below in the PDF attachment.
What we can offer you
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous vacation entitlement.
- Comprehensive Private Healthcare that includes Medical, Dental & Vision
- Our employees can join our 401(k) savings plan. The company matches employees’ contribution up to 5%, in addition to a Discretionary Contribution.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life and AD&D cover is a multiple of three times your annual basic salary.
- Product allowance so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands with your family and friends.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim funding each year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. We’re proud to provide equal opportunity to all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, family medical history or genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need some support with your application we’d love to hear from you. So please get in touch with our HR team at email@example.com.
William Grant & Sons